Address: 054 Cau May Street, Sapa Town
From: US$ 32
Hotel map: Click here
The Royal Hotel was built in the year 2000 and is the hub or Royal Sapa (Viet Hung Company) operations. It is well known and well regarded for its comprehensive and efficient services. The Hotel itself is built on the hill and overlooks the Sapa Valley. Staff are friendly, helpful and efficient in taking care of guests and trekkers needs throughout their stay in Sapa. The hotel has a total of 32 rooms:
5 Rooms with 1 Double Bed
24 Rooms with 2 Beds (1 Double bed & one Single Bed)
3 Rooms with 3 Single Beds
All rooms have TV, internal telephone, private bathrooms and hot water (12 rooms with Bathtub)
12 Rooms view the Sapa Valley and share communal balconies, while 12 rooms (also with balconies) view the town and 3 budget rooms have no balcony.
|Room Grade||High Season|
|Standard Double Room||US$ 32|
|Deluxe Double Room||US$ 36|
Validity: 1st Jan, 2016 - 31st Dec, 2016
Only 2 rooms with city view, fireplace in 20m2.
Rooms with balcony, 16 rooms are street view in 25m2.
- Satellite TV with international channels Private bathroom with bathtub or shower
- IDD Telephone Hair-dryer (on request) and Mini-bar Tea/Coffee making facility
- Deluxe: rooms with balcony, 14 rooms are street view in 25m2.
- Superior: rooms with fireplace & balcony for mountain view in 22m2.
- Standard: only 2 rooms with city view, fireplace in 20m2
- Free wifi and intenet access inside our hotel