The Southern Fruit Festival 2017 will last for 3 months
The 13th Southern Fruit Festival 2017 will take place from 1 June to 30 August 2017 in Suoi Tien Culture Tourism Site (District 9, Ho Chi Minh City) with many attractive activities.
The Southern Fruit Festival is an annual tourism event organized by Department of Tourism, Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, Department of Industry and Trade of Ho Chi Minh City in collaboration with Suoi Tien Culture Tourism Joint Stock Company to introduce and promote fruit specialties of the South to domestic and international visitors.
The main activities will be also held such as floating market of fruit and craft products with 150 kinds of fruit; Southern delicious and safe fruits contest; contest of fruit plastic art; parade of “giant fruit”, “Vietnamese fruit week” program, etc.
The new features of this year’s the festival are contest of making five fruit tray on 10 June; and Asian street food festival from 1 to 11 June to introduce unique and delicious dishes of Asia restaurants such as Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Japan, etc.
This year’s Southern Fruit Festival is expected to attract more than 1.1 million visitor arrivals, increase 10% over last year.
- Cheo plays to grace Ha Noi stage every Saturday
- Vietnam among top 10 budget honeymoons: Lonely Planet
- Celebrate Lunar New Year in Sapa
- Ideal Places For Travelling By Motorbike In Vietnam
- Da Lat And Sa Pa Among Best New Destinations In Asia
- Homestay in Ta Van Village, Sapa
- Thang co’ – A traditional dish of Mong ethnic group
- Vietnam is a safe country for tourists afraid of terrorism
- Vietnam’s three destinations among top 50 most beautiful places in Asia
- Ha Giang to hold 2nd annual Mong Ethnic Cultural Festival
- Night activities on the “Street for Foreigners”
- Mai Chau – A Perfect Destination For Escapes