Street Festival 2011 to be held in Ha Giang
On the occasion of the 66th anniversary of the August Revolution and National Day (September 2), together with the 120th anniversary of the foundation of Ha Giang Province, the Street Festival 2011 will be held in Ha Giang from September 10-12 in the centre of Ha Giang City.
The event will include various cultural activities designed by people from different quarters, precincts and communes. Each place will make a model car and the youth parade will go down the main streets in the Ha Giang area.
The highlight of the festival will be the parade night, which will feature a festival procession of sacred objects, on the evening of September 12 (coinciding with the Mid-Autumn Festival Night).
The Street Festival aims to make a special cultural space and create a fun and exciting atmosphere for the ethnic groups of Ha Giang City. The event will also provide an opportunity to promote and introduce the potential of an eco-tourism resort, as well as the products and services and the sincere hospitality of Ha Giang’s people to numerous domestic and international tourists.
- Vietnam among top 10 budget honeymoons: Lonely Planet
- Celebrate Lunar New Year in Sapa
- Ideal Places For Travelling By Motorbike In Vietnam
- Da Lat And Sa Pa Among Best New Destinations In Asia
- Homestay in Ta Van Village, Sapa
- Thang co’ – A traditional dish of Mong ethnic group
- Vietnam is a safe country for tourists afraid of terrorism
- Vietnam’s three destinations among top 50 most beautiful places in Asia
- Ha Giang to hold 2nd annual Mong Ethnic Cultural Festival
- Night activities on the “Street for Foreigners”
- Mai Chau – A Perfect Destination For Escapes
- What makes ‘bun cha’ Hanoi so special that Obama ate for dinner?