Sa Pa preparing to hold hoa dang festival 2011
The festival of hoa dang 2011 (flower garlands and colored lanterns), with its thirty-five intricately decorated clusters of hoa dang illustrating popular Vietnamese and Chinese legends, has begun in SaPa on Saturday night (10 / 9). In order to organize successful hoa dang festival, the People’s Committee of Sa Pa town had met and deployed content, assigning tasks to departments, union’s town, and the population groups and schools.
It is known that in recent years, Sa Pa usually holds hoa dang festival in order to exploit and promote cultural identity and strengthen the solidarity of ethnic people in the district, and gradually developing brand and hoa dang festival to promote tourism – Sa Pa’s services.
(Source: Lao Cai News)
- Vietnam among top 10 budget honeymoons: Lonely Planet
- Celebrate Lunar New Year in Sapa
- Ideal Places For Travelling By Motorbike In Vietnam
- Da Lat And Sa Pa Among Best New Destinations In Asia
- Homestay in Ta Van Village, Sapa
- Thang co’ – A traditional dish of Mong ethnic group
- Vietnam is a safe country for tourists afraid of terrorism
- Vietnam’s three destinations among top 50 most beautiful places in Asia
- Ha Giang to hold 2nd annual Mong Ethnic Cultural Festival
- Night activities on the “Street for Foreigners”
- Mai Chau – A Perfect Destination For Escapes
- What makes ‘bun cha’ Hanoi so special that Obama ate for dinner?