Chapa train has two carriages. Each carriage has 7 deluxe cabins 4-berth which can be set up to Deluxe cabins 2-berth up on request.
The enchanting luxury, the comfort facilities of the wood-paneling cabins will make you stay in these carriages memorable. Passengers are to hold the best opportunity to relax or simply let the beauty gliding over your spacious windows. Luxury, inspiration and refreshment are main character of these carriages.
Each Chapa express train cabin is equipped with reading lights, baggage storage, flower, mineral water and napkin free.
Especially, when you set up to Deluxe 2 berths cabin, it has some more items like snack, a coffee, ice tea and so on.
Each carriage has a fresh lavatory basin; a toilet and an electricity pocket 220V that helps passengers use your laser blade, hair-dryer, so on
SP3: Depart Hanoi – Laocai: (22:00 – 06:10)
SP4: Depart Laocai – Hanoi (21:05 – 5:09)
Wooden deluxe cabin 4 berths $35 usd
Wooden deluxe cabin 2 berths $70 usd
Our price shown in US for one person / one trip ticket
Offer free picking up from hotel around Hanoi Old Quarter to your cabin
Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include drinks
Restroom is not in cabin and only open when the train runs
Please email us at email@example.com to book the train!
- Luxury Victoria Sapa Coach
- Good Morning Sapa – Bus Hanoi Sapa Hanoi
- Sapa Express Bus – Bus Hanoi Sapa Hanoi
- King Express Train Sapa (Best Selling)
- Sapaly Express Train, Sapaly Train Tickets, Sapaly Hanoi Train (Best Selling)
- Livitrans Train to Sapa, Livitrans Express Train
- Tulico VIP Train Sapa, Tulico Express Train, Tulico Sapa Train
- Victoria Express Train, Victoria Train To Sapa Tours, Victoria Resort
- Ratraco Train to Sapa, Ratraco Express Train, Ratraco Sapa Train
- Orient Train to Sapa tours, Orient Sapa Train Ticket
- Fansipan express train to Sapa