Vietnam among top 10 budget honeymoons: Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet has just named Vietnam in the Top 10 budget honeymoons.
According to Lonely Planet, visitors could get by for less than US$10 a day in the country and still eat like a king with delicious street food.
“A mid-range trip won’t break the bank either, but will buy more characterful guesthouses, a better Halong Bay cruise and memorable experiences (a cookery class, a cycle around Hoi An) with change left for a beach stay on beautiful Phu Quoc Island”, the website notes.
- The Southern Fruit Festival 2017 will last for 3 months
- Cheo plays to grace Ha Noi stage every Saturday
- Celebrate Lunar New Year in Sapa
- Ideal Places For Travelling By Motorbike In Vietnam
- Da Lat And Sa Pa Among Best New Destinations In Asia
- Homestay in Ta Van Village, Sapa
- Thang co’ – A traditional dish of Mong ethnic group
- Vietnam is a safe country for tourists afraid of terrorism
- Vietnam’s three destinations among top 50 most beautiful places in Asia
- Ha Giang to hold 2nd annual Mong Ethnic Cultural Festival
- Night activities on the “Street for Foreigners”
- Mai Chau – A Perfect Destination For Escapes