Leaving Sa Pa early Sunday morning we drive by Russian jeep to Muong Hum market. The drive takes approx. 3 hours. We visit this very interesting local market frequented by Tu Di, Dao Tuyen, H’Nhi, Flower Hmong and Giay minorities. We enjoy in a small local restaurant and after lunch we visit H’Nhi village. We walk around the village and it is possible to visit a local house. In the early afternoon the jeep takes us back to Sa Pa or to Lao Cai train station depending of your wishes.
- Ta Van Village – A pure gem of Sapa
- The Nung and Tu Si house with tranditional baked clay roof tiles
- Beauty of mist in Ham Rong Mount
- Church singing in early spring in Ta Phin
- Sour noodle soup – Upland unique cuisine in Sapa
- Story about unique horse-drawn carriage in Bac Ha
- Bird Market in Muong Khuong village
- Plum flowers blossom in Bac Ha during February.
- Sapa Pau Play Day Cake
- Salmon in Sapa
- Bamboo cooked rice
- The custom of marriage in Sapa Vietnam – H’Mong Ethnic Group ( Part 2)