Leaving Sa Pa early Tuesday morning or picked up in Lao Cai arriving with the train from Hanoi, we drive with land cruiser to Coc Ly Market. The drive from SaPa will take us approx. 2 1/2 hour. We visit the market with all it’s colourful ethnic people such as Flower Hmong, Phu La and Dao Tuyen who gathers to buy and sell. Before lunch we go on a short trek to the nearby village of Sa Koun Ho which is inhabited by the Flower Hmong and Black Dao minority. We enjoy lunch in a local restaurant before we leave Coc Ly and drive to Trung Do village – inhabited by Tay minority. From the village we go by boat down the river, where we experience the magnificent sight of the beautiful caves and bustling life on the riverbank. The boat trip takes us about 2-2 1/2 hours before we are picked up by our jeep. The jeep takes us back to SaPa or to Lao Cai train station depending of your wishes.
- Ta Van Village – A pure gem of Sapa
- The Nung and Tu Si house with tranditional baked clay roof tiles
- Beauty of mist in Ham Rong Mount
- Church singing in early spring in Ta Phin
- Sour noodle soup – Upland unique cuisine in Sapa
- Story about unique horse-drawn carriage in Bac Ha
- Bird Market in Muong Khuong village
- Plum flowers blossom in Bac Ha during February.
- Sapa Pau Play Day Cake
- Salmon in Sapa
- Bamboo cooked rice
- The custom of marriage in Sapa Vietnam – H’Mong Ethnic Group ( Part 2)